Thursday, 7 April 2011

Digi Doodle Shops Best!!

Yay!!    At last I can announce something I have been wanting to tell you all week .......  I have been picked to be on the DT for Digi Doodle Shop's Best.  I am so excited as this is only my second DT post. They have absolutely fantastic stamps in their shop and a great challenge every Thursday. I hope you will come join in the fun and don't forget to take a look at whats on offer in the shop.

My first card  for this challenge will be here next week so make sure you come back!!
Hugs
Denise xx

16 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome to the DT!! Can't wait to see all of your gorgeous creations
Hugs,
Julie

sandiblu said...

CONGRATULATIONS Denise, if anyone deserves it then you do. Well done hun !!
Hugs, sandra xx

Deb said...

congratulations! So thrilled for you!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Donna said...

Congratulations Denise, looking forward to working with you. Donna x

Karen said...

Congrats Denise I'm so excited and can't wait to be working with you!xx

Debs M said...

Hi, congrats to you too! looking forward to working with you too :)
debbie (ddsb newbie)

alina said...

congratulations, Denise, enjoy it! thank you for the lovely comments!
hugs, Alina

Janna Werner said...

Grats Denise!!!

ahlers5 said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to working with you. This should be fun.

dj1952 said...

Hi Denise, this is dj and I'm looking forward to joining you as a DT member. Hugs, dj

craftybunny said...

Congratulations!Looking forward to working with you and seeing your fabulous work.
Lisa x

Shirl said...

Denise really looking forward to working with you.
Hugs Shirley x x

Suzilou said...

Ooo congratulations Denise, what fab news! Can't wait to see your cards and hope I can find some time to join in with the challenges as life has been a bit hectic of late.

Have a fab weekend xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! :) Thats absolutely fantastic Denise - I am so thrilled for you! :)

You will be fantastic hun.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kim Piggott said...

Huge congratulations Denise!
hugs
kim x

Janet said...

Well done sweetie and looking at your blog very well deserved x