Thursday, 31 March 2011

Spring has Sprung!!



I have had this CC Designs image stamped and ready to be coloured for ages but have never got round to it, so today I was determined to use her for a card.  She is called Heidi Among the Flowers and is one of the Sweet Pixies range. Isn't she cute!!



As this is quite a simple image, I decided to keep the card simple. The heart paper is one I have had hanging around forever and the white has been embossed with butterflies.



The pink flower is from Craftwotk Cards as is the card candy on the corners. Everything else is from my stash.



Oh, yes - she is coloured with Promarkers and glitter has been added to her wings and hair decoratations.



Before I go, I just want to say a huge THANK YOU for all the lovely comments I have been receiving lately and to my new followers - WELCOME.

Hugs
Denise xx

I am entering this card into the following:

I Love Promarkers #59 - Emboss It
Stamps R Us - Celebrate Spring
Totally Gorjuss - Spring has Sprung
Kaboodle Doodles #60 - Spring has Sprung

11 comments:

Suzilou said...

Very Very cute image and love the colours and fab layout. Love the inside as well, very sweet heart paper :) xx

Deb said...

beautiful card, she is totally adorable, I love the bright spring colours too, so fresh looking!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Vicky said...

Such an adorable image hun...super cute and fabby layout too..so clean and fresh, my fave!

hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh I just LOVE this! The image is adorable, colours and layout are fab. Super cute card :o) Lisa x

PS. Sorry, I forgot all about being 'tagged'... I can never think of anything interesting to say for those things though lol!

**Farrah** said...

Lovely!! Great choice of colours, so pretty!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Collette said...

Adorable card - love the color combination. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this week!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous colours and a lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Kat said...

This is very pretty. I love the soft colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty card . Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.Kate

xxxtglxxx said...

I think this is too cute! :) Love the image and the sweet candy colours - perfect!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Julie said...

A fab card, lovely layout. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x