Thursday, 24 March 2011

Little Amy


Good evening all you lovely bloggers.

I was browsing the lovely Vicky's blog and saw two gorgeous cards using the sweetest of images and then, to my delight,  read that one of the images was a freebie over at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog to use to enter the challenge. Well, not being one to turn down a freebie, I went straight over there and grabbed it!!  She is part of a new set of Amy digis that have just been realeased.  And this is what I made:-



I decided that she would suit a circular easel card perfectly. The papers are from Nitwits "So Berry Precious Set", the large circle sentiment is from a set I bought some time ago from Crafty Sentiments Designs and the small circle from Craftwork Cards.  I have coloured her with Promarkers and edged the card with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.





Right, I'm off now to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Amy
Creative Inspirations - no square cards
Hugs
Denise xx

11 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really beautiful! Love the image and your coloring is amazing! Hugs, Karen

xxxtglxxx said...

This is another cutie :) I love the inked edges, and what a great freebie.

Fabulous circular easel shape - I have yet to try them.

I dont mind making cards that are not square, I quite like them, but I really struggle to get a good picture fit on my blog. You have done brilliantly with this - its excellent :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

poodlechops43 said...

Hi Denise,
What an absolutely gorgeous card. Love the shaped card, dp's are fab, love the colours you've used. Fab job with the promarkers. Thanks for joining in and good luck.
Hugs Jacqui ( GDT ) xxxx

Keely Yowler said...

I love this sweet card! Your coloring is beautiful.

Jo Davies said...

Stunning Circular Easel card Denise, Amy looks really pretty, thanks for joining in with our Amy Challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments...Jo xxx

sharingthepassion said...

This is so pretty, love it!

Ali x

sandiblu said...

Lovely card Denise, this any is adorable and your colours suit her down to the ground !!

Hugs, sandra xx

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous!! Love the shape you have used and look how gorgeous you have made Amy:) Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Pinky

Kerry said...

Love you Amy easel card, it is simply beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments Designs xx

NGCARDS said...

A lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of No Square Cards this week over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Dora said...

Hi this is a darling, love your circle easel card.. something I've still yet to try :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx