Thursday, 17 March 2011

DYSU Challenge # 11 - Add a Bow


It's Thursday again and that means another great challenge over at Do You Stack Up. Before I give you the details for this week's challenge, I would firstly like to thank all of you who took part last week. We had some fantastic entries as usual and congrats to the winners. We also have some sad news to share: DYSU Design Team member Pauline is stacking up with us for the last time. Thank you, Pauline for all the inspiration and joy you shared! You wil be missed!


This week our challenge is "Add a Bow"


and our two generous sponsors are:


Jellypark who are giving one lucky winner 10 digital stamps of the winner's choice!

and


Robyn's Fetish who are giving the second lucky winner 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 paper pack (winner´s choice)



I have made a twisted easel card this week featuring a cute image from Jellypark. I have coloured her using Promarkers but I paper pieced her dressed and then coloured the flowers. The papers are Heidi Grace - Baby Girl collection which I have had stashed away for ages 'cos I did not want to use it - far too nice!!!  However, as I had two pieces of each, I relented. Have to use it some time. lol :)


 
The dark brown card is some lovely Hunky Dory Silk Art card and the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The flowery ribbon, which matched perfectly, is American Crafts and the brown bow is from a box of chocolates - never throw anything away!!


The lovely circular message is a digi from Crafty Sentiments.


Don't forget to have a look at all the other DT creations and enter the challenge - all you have to do is add a bow!! Remember also that one of our Top 3 will be picked to be a Guest Designer.

Thanks for dropping by again this week and happy crafting.
Hugs
Denise xx

10 comments:

Maritha said...

That is just a lovely card with just lovely colours!! =) Cute!

Hugs Maritha

WencheP said...

Beautiful card. Great details, fabulous colors. Love the cute dress on the girl!

Hugs,
Wenche

Jo said...

I love your fabulous bow with the added bit of colour! Wonderful!

Miranda said...

wow such an adorable card Denise, it's very cute
with lovely details
hugs
Miranda

Peggysue said...

Oh my gosh, just a gorgeous card Denise. It is a fab card design! I love how you paper pieced the dress & colored in the flowers. Those roses are so lovely too.
Hugs
PeggySue

sandiblu said...

Lovely card Denise, the coloour combo is one of my faves !!!

Hugs, sandra xx

Janna said...

This card is so so sweet! Love the image and the flowers and especially the big bow :D Janna

Marcy said...

Love this card, Denise! Pink and brown are one of my fave color combos! Super bow, too!!

*Alison* said...

LOVE LOVE pink and brown together.. this card is so cute.. I love how you colored the image too.. thanks so much for being a great dt member.. HUGS

princesskitten said...

This is so pretty - love the way you have done the dress