Thursday, 17 February 2011

DYSU Challenge #7 - Dots


We had another great challenge last week at Do You Stack Up and an amazing number of entries - over 200!!. Thank you to all who entered, I love popping over to your blogs and seeing your lovely creations. Congrats to all the winners.

Our challenge this week is DOTS.



And our two lovely sponsors are:

A Day For Daisies who is giving the winner a $16 gift certificate.


and JLJ Designs who is giving 3 digital stamps.

This week I have used a really sweet image from A Day For Daisies called "Hello".  Isn't she just the cutest.


The paper is a digi that has been lurking on my computer for some time so I am afraid I do not know where it comes from - sorry. This and the image has been edged with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.


I coloured the image with Coloursoft pencils, blended with Sansodor and added Stardust Stickles to her wings, dots on her dress and the centre of the flowers in her hair.  The dotty heart brad is one from my stash and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.


To finish off, I decorated the inside with two sheets of the paper on the front of the card. Once again, I hope you like!! Now, don't forget to go on over to the DYSU Challenge blog and see all the other great creations from the DT members, they are amazing.  I also hope they will inspire you to join in.

Nearly forgot - DYSU is now on Facebook so you can join us there. The link is:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DYSU-Challenge-Blog/140860765976360


Thanks for looking and for any comments you may wish to leave!!!
Hugs
Denise xx

9 comments:

WencheP said...

It's so sweet! Love the shiny wings....

Hugs,
Wenche

sandiblu said...

Toooo cute Denise ! will be popping over to a day for daisies for a look see ! Love the colour combo too !

Hugs, sandra xx

Miranda said...

I love this card Denise, it's so cute and colours are so lovely
hugs
Miranda

princesskitten said...

love those wings!

Peggysue said...

Beautiful Denise! I love the soft coloring you did and the sparkle on the wings is great. And love that background paper!!

Marcy said...

Love your card, Denise. All the glitz just adds to its sweetness! Hugs, Marcy

Wishcraft said...

This is SO pretty! Love all the sparkle and gorgeous papers :o) Lisa x

Jo said...

Hi Denise! I love how you sparkled her wings!! It's a wonderful card!

Janna said...

Hi Denise! Wonderful colour combo and glitz is always good :D janna