Thursday, 13 January 2011

LOTV Challenge 80 - Things with Wings


I have not been posting much of late as I have not been feeling at all well. I have had the rotten cold/flu that seems to be circulating and have not felt like crafting at all - it's not easy colouring an image when you are constantly coughing!!  It's taken all my energy just to make my DT cards. Anyway, I am feeling slightly better today so thought I would enter the challenge over at LOTV. They want to see cards with wings and things - you know fairies, butterflies or anything that flies.

As I have not yet received my new LOTV stamps, I decided to use an older one.  I love this little fairy.


Sorry about the really poor picture quality but just could not get a better one with the lack of light on this miserable wet day.  I have made an easel card and used Bo Bunny papers which I edged with Distress Ink, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards, which reads "Have a Wonderful Day".



The image was stamped using Versafine, cut on the Cuttlebug and coloured with Distress Inks and then Stickled. I also distressed the edges and Stickled them. I hope you like.  Thanks for looking.

Denise xx

10 comments:

WencheP said...

Adorable card. Love the colors and the image is so sweet!

Hugs,
Wenche

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hiya Denise!

Super cute image card hun!, love the image and great colours too :o)

Hope you are feeling a little better now sweetie,
hugs Vicky xx

Suzilou said...

I love that image, the colours you have used are lovelly and you have created a really gorgeous card xx

Peggysue said...

Very pretty card Denise! Hope you get over your cold/flu real soon.

Christine Levison said...

Beautiful card - I love it! These images are so beautiful - I just love colouring them - they make our days so much brighter!
Hope you're feeling better
Hugs
Christine x

Katarina said...

Very sweet card, thanks for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge blog!

Kim Dellow said...

So beautiful! Gorgeous colouring. Kim

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

Beautiful creation!

princesskitten said...

So light and delicate - really pretty.

Hope you are getting better - I am still gettingover my Christmas bug - it takes ages