Monday, 20 December 2010

Woo Hoo - Wonderful News!!!

Afternoon All,

I have some great news that I have been dying to tell you all but have not been able to until today...........I have been chosen to join the DT for a great new challenge blog starting January 6th 2011  -  "Do You Stack Up?"  (My very first DT membership). We will have challenges posted every Thursday with some great sponsors and fabulous prizes.  Please, please pop over there and join in the fun.


This is all thanks to Alison of Free Digital Stamps and Stretch N' Bubbles for setting up this new Challenge Blog and picking little ol' me to be part of the great team.  I have added all the DT members to the side bar so please keep checking this blog for details of the upcoming challenges and pop onto their blogs and leave some love - they are a brilliant bunch of talented ladies.  In fact, if you go over to the blog now, you can meet all the designers and take a look at their wonderful work.  Do excuse the terrible photo of me though!!!

It goes without saying, that I am both nervous and excited about this opportunity but can't wait to get started.  Hope you will join in and have some fun.

Hugs
Denise xx

5 comments:

WencheP said...

Isn't it great! Congrats! Looking forward working with you!

-Wenche

agypsyangel said...

Congrats! I cant wait to work with you! Hugs, Kim

Kim Piggott said...

Huge congratulations wonderful news!
hugs
kim x

Suzilou said...

Congratulations Denise, how exciting, will definately pop over to the new challenge blog and take a look xx

Bee Lewis said...

Congratulations on your new DT position also. It is certainly a good time of year to get this exciting news. Good luck and I shall check out the site.