Saturday, 18 December 2010

Something Different

Hi Bloggers

Today I am posting something a bit different from the usual cards!  This is a mirror I made some time ago.  It is my take on a project from Craft Stamper - October 2008.


I painted the mirror black and then decorated it with 32 small stampboard pieces, which were coloured with inks and stamped. Actually, that is not strictly true -  I used rub-ons to decorate some. I then enhanced some of the designs with the scratch tool to give white areas, gave it a coat of varnish and finished off with a few charms.






Hope you like - and sorry about the lousy pics.

Hugs
Denise xx



2 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

I've popped over from Ribbon Girl blog - your project is really beautiful! I craft with my daughter too! Mary x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Such a beautiful creation!
Stay warm and cosy!
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas!
hugs
kim x