Sunday, 5 December 2010

Happy Sunday

Hi All,

Why Happy Sunday - 'cos the snow has finally gone and the sun is shining (at least for now)!!

I have been asked by CSN stores if I would like to do a small review for them.  I was only too pleased to as they have some great online stores.  You really should pop onto their online furniture store and take a look at some of the fabulous bedroom furniture they have there - I especially like the children's beds.  While there, do take the opportunity to have a look at all the other lovely departments.

While I am here, I thought I would show you my latest project - a stamped image candle.  I have been wanting to try this for ages.




Sorry about the picture quality but due to it being a white candle, the light insisted on bouncing off it!!

I have used an Elusive Images stamp called Rose Stem Script which I bought last year from Graphicus and coloured it with Promarkers. It's not too bad for a first attempt but the candle did slightly lose it's shape.  Think I will need to use a harder candle next time.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs

Denise xx

3 comments:

sallysbitz said...

Well the snow has melted away here, but the sun is not shining!!!

I have never looked at this website but maybe i will have a butchers now xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh I so love your candle!
So beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Pauline said...

Popping in to say 'hi' .... love the candle! can't wait to have time to sit and look at all your creations....
hugs and blessings,
Pauline