Monday, 1 November 2010

"We Wish You a Merry Christmas"

Afternoon All,
Gosh - did not realise it has been so long since I lasted posted anything here.  It has been a bit mad around here lately and my mojo seemed to have run away!!..  I spent hours just looking at my stamps and paper but the inspiration did not come.  Thankfully, it seems to have returned.

My card today is a Christmas card (obviously, going by the title!) and I have used the lovely LOTV stamp "Carol Singers".


I have used one of my favourites papers for the backing - Sandylion Poinsettia Swirl Foil and the circle is cut from a Kanban cardstock I bought last year.  The image has been coloured using Promarkers with glitter added to the "furry" areas and the snow.  The whole thing has been finished off with a ribbon from my stash and a greeting, also from Kanban.


I am entering this into the challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts - Classic Christmas.

Hope you like.

Hugs
Denise xx

2 comments:

Suzilou said...

Hi Denise - I love this card and that image (infact I brought that image after seeing you use it before - haven't got round to using it yet mind). The papers you have used are really lovelly, I must get cracking myself on making some Christmas cards! xx

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in a beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at WOC Challenges this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K