Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Snowman

Hi All

I was just looking at some of the Wednesday challenges and decided to enter this card into the one over at I Love Promarkers.  As the title of this post suggests, the challenge is "Snowmen".  The prize is a $15 spend in "Simon Says Stamp" online shop and how you interpret the challenge is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and use ProMarkers.

It is also going into the one at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Forget Me Not.  Thought it quite appropriate as this is an old stamp I have only used once and the papes have never been used before.




I have used a Whiff of Joy stamp from last year which is coloured with Promarkers (obviously!) and mounted on Nestabilities circles.  The papers are some digi ones I have re-coloured. Sorry, cannot remember where I got them!! All have been edged with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain. I have used a Craftwork Cards sentiment and finished off with a ribbon from my stash.



Thanks for looking and if you like this, please leave a comment.
Hugs
Denise xx

7 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

Aw I love that snowman , your colours are gorgeous too,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers - Kate

heidy said...

Oh this gorgeous,thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
Heidy

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love your choice of colours and paper, the image is adorable. Thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Karen said...

Awwwww he's so cute, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

sandiblu said...

Yours colours are beautiful and that snowman is just gorjuss (!)
Hugs, Sandiblu xx

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the darker colours, thank you for joining us this week at I♥Promarkers,
Ruth x

Fiona said...

wow this is really pretty..love the colours you have used and I just love snowmen!

Fi
x