Tuesday, 2 November 2010

My Friend Kitty

Hello Again!!
Two posts in one week - amazing!!  Today I have a card for the challenge over at A Spoonfull of Sugar - Relish to Embellish.



I have used one of the new Simply Sassy stamps from Sugar Nellie - "My Friend Kitty" I am absolutely loving these as they are such great fun to colour.  I have used my good old trusted Promarkers and edged all the papers with Adirondack ink - Brights Mountain Rose.  The papers (aren't they lovely?) are from Nitwits Blossom Buddies kit.


I have decided to make this a calendar card as I think it is far too pretty to put away once the birthday (or whatever it is given for) is over. 

The embellies are ribbon, paper flowers (with brad) and a silver heart charm from my stash and "Special Friend" sentiment from Craftwork Cards.  I have also added a poem to the back of the card.




To finish this project off, I have made a matching box so that this becomes more than just a card.


That's all for today - may be back tomorrow!!!

Happy Crafting

Denise xx

3 comments:

Maritha said...

That is a lovely card and lovely colours!! =)

Hugs Maritha

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is so very gorgeous!
Such a fabulous creation!
hugs
kim x

Mary Fran said...

Oooooh you did such a fabulous job! I'm loving the little box you made for it.... it makes it a real treasure for the person who is lucky enough to receive it! Great job!