Saturday, 16 October 2010

Girly Pink!

Hi All,

Thought it was about time I entered some more challenges, so this week my card is going into two!! The first is a sketch over at Friday Sketchers and the second is Pink at Totally Gorjuss.

Here is the sketch for Friday Sketchers # 124 sponsored by Simon Says Stamp.  The prize for this one is a $25.00 gift certificate to spend in their online shop.



Totally Gorjuss are celebrating their 1st Anniversary so for every 50 people who enter they will add another prize to the winner and they are being sponsored by Lili of the Valley.

And...........here is my card!!!  Sorry about the grainy picture.


I have used one of the lovely Gorjuss Girls and the paper is from Nitwits.  Everything is edged with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and the hearts are some I had in my box.  The wording on the tag is a Docrafts' stamp - I think it's called Whispers Words. I have left this loose so that it can be taken out and read.


Well, here's hoping you like it.  Thanks for looking anyway.

Hugs
Denise xx

2 comments:

Net said...

Aw that is so pretty!

I love it, thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Kim Piggott said...

Such a beautiful and sweet card!
hugs
kim x