Thursday, 16 September 2010

Sugar Bowl Sweetie Search

Hello All,

The Sugar Bowl are looking for New Sweeties to join them so I thought I would enter a card. Below is the sketch we were given to follow.



 I have used Goth Girl, which is definitely one of my favourites.  I was going to put some lovely dark mauve roses on the card but decided they were a little too girly so stuck to the sketch and used some stars, which I have covered in a delicious purple glitter. 



She is coloured with Promarkers and has a touch of glitter on her earrings, arm bands and the pin on her skirt.  Well, a girl has to have some bling! 



The main backing paper is a digi I had on my computer - sorry can't remember where I got it from.  The graffiti paper is from Prima Marketing "Pulse Collection".  Not sure which one as I had already cut the strip off the bottom. The "Girls Rule" stamp is from Penny Black.


I have distressed the edges of the circle with Dusty Concord Distress Ink. The edges of the papers have been distressed with black Memento.




I hope you like it - all comments are of course very welcomed.   I shall now spend the next few days with everything crossed!!!!!!!

Happy Crafting

Denise xx

2 comments:

Kerri said...

love the card nice to see a mother,daughter team...awesome..

tiggertastic said...

amazing card, love the colours you have used here and the stars are fab