Saturday, 11 September 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge 43 - Judy's Sketch

Hello All,

Hope you are having a great Saturday.

Below is my card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge.  Judy has given us a great sketch with the optional theme of "Buttons"  and there are some wonderful creations by the Sweeties to give us all inspiration.


The Gorjuss Girl has been coloured with Promarkers and I have used a lovely button for the centre of the flower that came from the button box I inherited from my Mum!! The little white buttons on the tabs are brads that I bought at Hobbycraft ages ago. All the other elements are from my stash - time I used some of this up.



The sentiment is an Inkadinkadoo stamp which goes so well with this image.








Do pop over to the Sugar Bowl and join in the fun.  There is a great prize up for grabs- the winner can choose from either the 4 new Sugar Nellie Country Cousins rubber stamps or the 4 new Sugar Nellie Manga Christmas rubber stamps.  Plus some Papermania goodies.






Once again, thanks for looking and happy crafting.

Hugs
Denise xx

3 comments:

tiggertastic said...

I love the colours and clean lines of this make, fantastic

sarah x

Lilian said...

Beautiful work and gorgeous coloring with the markers! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Kim Piggott said...

Such a beautiful creation!
Gorgeous colours and wonderful paper and details!
hugs
kim x