Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Let It Snow

Good Evening All,

Tonight's card is going to be entered into a few challenges. This gorgeous image called "Kai in the Snow" is from Mo's Digital Pencil - isn't he just the cutest!!


I have coloured him with Promarkers and glittered the pom poms and snow.



I have also glittered the edges of all the different layers and the snowflakes. The mat has been embossed using a Fiskars Texture Plate and the snowflakes cut with a Martha Stewart punch.  The brads and ribbon are from my stash.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.




 
I really enjoyed colouring this image but making a white on white card was a real nightmare for me.  It bothered me that the various layers of white looked different shades - once I had put it altogether though, they seemed to tone in!!!

The challenges I am entering it into are:

DP2 Challenge 49 - Bright White
Wild Orchid 6 - Ribbons and Bows,
Colour Create - All White
I Love Promarkers - White on White
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes

 
Anyway, hope you like it.
 
Thanks for looking.
Denise xx

11 comments:

Sandra said...

Love your white on white card, it looks really elegant yet fun at the same time.
Hugs
Sandra x

Elaine L. said...

I love everything about this sweet card! The snowflakes and ribbon are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

The Wired Angel said...

Stunning card.. I love this technique and how it highlights the image. Thanks so much for joining us at the White on White challenge at Mo's. Peggy x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is spectacular!
Beautiful creation!
hugs
kim x

Karen said...

Ooooh this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Suzilou said...

WOW what a beautiful card! I so love that image, may have to pop along to Mo's and get that one x

katesacraftybugger said...

that is gorgeous , I love it ! thanks for joining us at I♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

Julie said...

A gorgeous card, fab image and snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

Lorraine said...

Beautiful. I love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

elsi67 said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Julie said...

FAbulous - gorgeous image and your layout it fab! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this time around. Juliexx