Sunday, 19 September 2010

First Christmas Card!

Happy Sunday All,

I have finally managed to finish my first Christmas card for this year - a bit late I know.  However, it's seems to be the same each year - I get to November and think help....only one month to go and loads of cards to make!!!!  So, I suppose, considering its only September, I am early this year.


I have used this gorgeous LOTV stamp  - Angel Gabriel, which has been coloured using promarkers and stickled with Star Dust.  The papers are a digital download from Nitwits called Joyful Hearts.  Love these.


I have finished off with some satin ribbon from my stash, a stickled snowflake cut using a Martha Stewart punch and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.



Oh...and the inside has been decorated too!


I have two more on the workspace waiting to be completed, So as soon as these are finished, I will post them.

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Hugs
Denise xx

No comments: