Saturday, 28 August 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge # 42

Hi All,

Hooray, Bank Holiday weekend - an extra day's lie in!!!

Today my card is for Lilian's sketch over at the Sugar Bowl.  Theme - pearls.


I have used the Sugar Nellie digi stamp, Webb Knitter and coloured her with ProMarkers. The papers are from a Paper Pizazz Busy Scrapper's Book - for Girls to Women.





Her wings and the web have been glittered with Diamond Sparkles - "Butterfly Wings".  Sorry, the glitter does not show up that well in the photo.





Pearls have been added to the ends of the knitting needles, her hair, down each of the borders and one in each corner of the mat.  Think I have covered the pearls theme fairly well, don't you!!!!




I have also decorated the inside of the card with matching papers.  Although you can't see it in the picture, there is also a pearl in the centre of the flower on the heart.




So......thanks for looking. I hope you like it.

Keep smiling.

Hugs
Denise xx

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Denise.
Lovely image and great colouring. Fab papers and my favourite colour!
Yep, you got the pearls covered (I'm a bit of a pearl addict myself) and a great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
Love Elaine xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is absolutely beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Lilian said...

My goodness Denise! Your card is just fantastic! I love your added pearls. Your coloring is fab! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! Have a wonderful day!

PaulaM said...

Very Pretty. I love the colors you chose and the coloring is wonderful. TFS

Sarah B said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and the simplicity, Thanks for joining in at the Sugar Bowl, Hugs Sarah B X