Monday, 30 August 2010

Not So Sweet 16

Today - something slightly different from my usual cards.  I am entering this one into the Stampotique Designer's Challenge # 14.  You have to use a Stampotique stamp only for this particular challenge and luckily I had this great Moth Fab stamp which I bought some time ago but have not really used.


The papers are Glitz Design, "Rebel Manuscript" and "Delish" from the Basic Grey Blush collection.  Moth Fab has been coloured with Promarkers and I have added black pearls to her dress and Glossy Accents to the heart on the bag and her boots.  The "Well, la de frickin' dah" sentiment is also a Stampotique stamp.

I am not too happy with the photographs but having taken dozens, these are the best of the bunch I' m afraid - and I have got a new camera!!!!

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Hugs
Denise xx

11 comments:

Kaz said...

What a great card - thanks for joining us at SDC x

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant.
Absolutely gorgeous card.

Basement Stamper said...

Fantastic card, the la-de sentiment is one of my most favorite stamps of theirs!!! Thanks for joining us at SDC.

sallysbitz said...

Very nice xx

I know how annoying it is when your camera plays up!!!!

Still the card looks fab xx

Shannon said...

Love your card, it's great. The colors, the stamps used, I love how it all came together so nicely. Awesome job!!

craftytrog said...

Fab card Denise! x

Willy said...

What a wonderful piece! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Karen said...

ooo I love this one!!! especially the colour background and of course Moth Fab! X

Helen said...

I have to get some Stampotique sentiments! This is a great card.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is fantastic!
hugs
kim x

Kim said...

What a great card! The colours you have used are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at Stampotique!
:)
Kim P.