Saturday, 7 August 2010

Crafters Companion Challenge 3

Ain't he cute!!!

I first fell in love with Popcorn when I worked for Designer Stitches (sadly no longer trading) cross stitching the sample designs before they came onto the market. So you can imagine how happy I was when I found out that Crafters Companion are now selling this delightful little bear on CD.

Below is my entry into this month's challenge over on their challenge blog. I know it is not a stamped design - that's because as of yet I do not have any of the Popcorn stamps!!! This one has been decoupaged and all the papers are also off the CD.




The flowers are from various places - Bo Bunny, Wild Orchid Crafts and Hobbycraft. The lace and ribbons are some I had in my stash.
I hope you like him.....how can you not!
Don't forget to pop over to All The Things I Love and enter the Simon Says Saturday Surprise Blog Candy Draw - really lovely Tilda stamp to be won.
Have fun xx Denise xx

4 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
I love your card!
So very sweet and cute and your papers and details are just so gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

sallysbitz said...

What a lovely card, love the colour scheme.
I craft with my mum too...but this year i will have to attend Alexander Palace on my own because mum is off to New York.
Good Luck xx

Lisa said...

Hi Denise, Gorgeous card! I also love Popcorn the Bear - too cute!

Thanks for joining us at the CC challenge this month.

Lisa x
Guest DT

Ginger Claire said...

Hi DEnis, loving your card, it's very sweet and lovely.
Thanks for joining this month at Crafter's Companion Challenge.
Claire xx