Wednesday, 28 July 2010

The Tilda Obsession Continues!!!

Hi All

Last nights blog said that we were going to put the LOTV baby boy card on next but I have beat my Mum to the post by using this one!!



I love this image and have coloured it using Distress Inks (thanks Kim!!), My obsession is getting worse, I was not happy having a few inks so I had to go and buy the whole set!!!

The papers I have used are Bo Bunny (my favorite papers!)

Flowers are from Crafts U Love and Wild Orchid Crafts and I have glittered the wings using a blue stickles.

As with a lot of our cards it has been finished with a "made with love" charm.

Sorry if I have waffled, I'm new to blogging and probably have said far too much!!!

Hope you like the card and would love to receive your comments.

With Love

Louise and Denise
xx

1 comment:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Louise how gorgeous!
Love your beautiful creation!
hugs
kim x