Sunday, 5 July 2009

Time to Craft

At last, a bit of cooler weather! I love the hot sunny days but cannot cope with the hot sticky nights. Spent most of last week sleeping with a fan blowing on my face. Thank heavens we have got air con at work, although I would much rather have been at home making the most of the sun.

I have finally found the time to make a card, only the one though!!! If I don't get back to crafting on a regular basis soon, my creative juices are going to dry up...ha, ha.


Yep, another Gorjuss Girl. Just love these stamps. The papers, flowers and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards and I have coloured the image with distress inks. Hope you like it.

That's all for now, enjoy what's left of the weekend.

xx Denise xx

1 comment:

scrappyjan said...

Very cute........Love the colors that you have used.........Beautiful coloring.. janny