Friday, 26 June 2009

Absent Blogger

At last, a moment to myself and time to get back to blogging. I didn't realise it was such a long time since my last post! Life has been fairly busy of late, I've not had any time to make cards or post on my blog. Below is a card I made some time ago and once again, apologies for the bad picture quality.....I will get the hang of taking close up photos one day!!!!! My daughter has a much better camera than I do and has promised to photograph my cards but she is just as busy as I am, puppy training taking up most of her time. The new addition is growing every day and becoming more and more gorgeous and more demanding! I will post some more photos of her soon.




Another Gorjuss Girl coloured with Coloursoft pencils and Sansodored. The backing paper is from a digitial download kit that I absolutely love but unfortunately the photography does not do it justice I'm afraid.

Thanks for looking.

xxDenisexx

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lovely card Denise. I know what you mean about not having much time to post. I am puppy training too! I should post a photo on my blog..maybe tomorrow.