Tuesday, 12 May 2009

New Addition

Thought it was about time I posted something on my blog but life has been so busy of late, I have had no time for the fun things. As I have no cards to show you at the moment, I thought I would show you a photo of the new addition to our family - my daughter and her partner's new puppy.











Isn't she just gorgeous. Those eyes. She is a Spanish Water Dog and her name is Sway (fans of Gone in 60 Seconds will get the connection). My daughter collects her from the breeder on Saturday so she has been busy buying pink puppy beds, feeding bowls, leads and gem studded name tags. I have a feeling this little lady is going to rule our lives for some time to come.
As soon as life returns to some normality, I will post some more of my cards. Until then thank you for looking.
xx Denise xx

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely cards on your blog!!!

Cute, cute dog...so sweet!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Carole said...

AAhhhh, what a gorgeous puppy...just adorable!
Carole ;-)