Monday, 4 May 2009

My First Post

OK, having spent the last three days setting up this blog, I thought it was about time I posted something on it. Below are some examples of the cards I have made recently. As you can see I am Gorjuss Girl crazy and pretty much hooked on Tilda as well! Please accept my apologies if the photos are slightly blurred or too bright but my camera has been playing up.....hopefully things will get better!



The first card was inspired by "The Spoonful of Sugar" challenge 46 - "How Old" and was actually posted on the site as an emailed card. My very first blog card!!!



Sorry if the next one is a bit bright, but it is one of my favourites so far so I just had to post it!


Well, that's all for now as the other photos were just too blurred.

Thanks for looking and please do feel free to leave a comment.

Bye for now,

Denise x

2 comments:

scrappyjan said...

Hello Denise, You cards are very cute and I see that you are a new follower on my *NEW* blog. I have only been blogging for almost a half month now. Your blog is cute!! I will keep an eye on you. :o) happy blogging... janny

Michelle said...

I see you enjoy the same types of stamps that I do. Very nice job on all of these cards